How to Demonstrate the Value of Cybersecurity Awareness to Stakeholders
You know cybersecurity needs to be taken more seriously by your organisation, but demands on stakeholders mean it gets sidelined. So how do you bring cybersecurity into the spotlight?
That’s exactly what we’re here to show you. We’ll explain how to garner buy-in from stakeholders and decision-makers so your organisation isn’t the next one in the headlines for the wrong reasons.
Stakeholders have to manage a wealth of competing interests, balancing them against financial and time constraints. In this presentation, we’ll show you how to foster engagement by highlighting the wealth of benefits a positive cybersecurity culture brings.
Cybersecurity is about more than data protection and data loss. We’ll delve into how it can improve your organisation’s processes and policies, and ensure compliance with data protection laws like GDPR, all while setting you apart as an organisation against your competitors.
We’ll address how to approach cybersecurity misconceptions like, “we’re not worth attacking” or “My staff don’t have time to take cybersecurity training”, by explaining the variety of approaches available to you and how to find the one that best suits you.
It’s all about perspective with cybersecurity, and we’ll show you how to change your stakeholders’ thinking from “how much will it cost” to “how much will it save”.
- How to present a cybersecurity programme that is time and cost effective, as well as practical to implement.
- How to change stakeholder mindset from how much it will cost to how much it will save.
- Why your programme should present a positive security culture rather than a negative one.
- What advantages business opportunities present themselves to an organisation that is complaint with cybersecurity standards - eg. ISO27001.
- How to present a cybersecurity programme that can improve operations and productivity.