Back to the Future: 35 Years of OT Attacks and Beyond
When you read reports about cyber-attacks affecting operational technology (OT), it’s easy to get caught up in the hype and assume every single one is sophisticated. But are OT environments all over the world really besieged by a constant barrage of complex cyber-attacks? And how might they evolve? This talk will answer those questions and more by taking a step back and looking at the bigger picture by analysing 35 years of OT cyber-attacks.
- A simple, usable taxonomy to understand the reality of reported OT cyber-attacks.
- The adversaries targeting OT.
- The types of TTPs adversaries are using during OT cyber-attacks.
- The big picture of when OT cyber-attacks attacks have happened.
- How OT cyber-attacks might evolve.