Salamanders, crypto and Kim Jong Un – laundering the cash from the world’s fastest cyberheist
It was the fastest theft in history - $625m stolen in under two minutes. The target: a Vietnamese video game. The suspect: North Korean hackers. But now they faced a challenge: how on earth do you launder so much dirty money and get clean away? The answer leads to a spider’s web of crypto, cops and libertarian coders.
- Learn how hackers target crypto-based institutions
- Learn the latest activities of DPRK nation-state attackers
- Learn how cybercriminals are embracing cutting-edge technology to launder money
- Learn how the crypto industry is responding to criminal behaviour
- Learn how law enforcement & financial regulators are trying to rein in offenders