Breaking the cycle on Groundhog Day
During cyber awareness month, Sarah published her first book: ‘Effective Crisis Management ’ in which she explores how to positively charge the crisis response, no matter what is on the horizon.
In this session, Sarah will share some of her insights from case studies, stories and personal anecdotes, including:
- The fallacy of the black swan
- Heeding the warnings from public inquiries
- How much trust is too much trust
- Recognize that how you handle an incident is more important than the incident itself.
- Cut through the common issues identified from several major events
- Establish the tactics in investigating how and why incidents happen
- Learn how to turn a crisis into an opportunity