Cyber insurance: debunking the headlines – interview with a broker
The demand for cyber insurance is rising. But as it does, cover is becoming more expensive and more difficult to acquire. In fact, recent headlines have suggested it could become ‘uninsurable’.
Has your organisation struggled to find suitable, affordable cyber insurance? Do you know what insurers expect?
Graham Hawkey from leading cyber security software provider Osirium interviews experienced cyber insurance broker Ed Ventham, co-founder of Assured, to get the lowdown on all the essential information businesses need to know for cyber insurance search:
- How does it work?
- What does it typically cover?
- Will you be protected if ransomware hits?
- What are the problems with cyber insurance?
- What’s the truth behind the headlines?
- How can organisations obtain insurance more easily?
Join us for this illuminating fireside chat.